Unfortunately, reindeers aren’t that scary for some reason, despite having antlers that can break bones and gouge out your face.
But we have some bozos, no pun intended, running around with clown masks and attacking people, including children. There is also incidents in Michigan, including burglary. An easy rile up before Halloween.
- NBC NY: Knife-Wielding Clown Menaces Subway Riders, Chases Teen out of Station: NYPD
- What’s with all the clowns everywhere? 6 legit possibilities
- Two clown incidents reported in Sterling Heights, one involving 7-year-old
- People randomly attacked by ‘creepy clowns’ across the US
- Creepy clown phenomenon stretches from Cape Breton to southern U.S.
Photo is Flumpty and not a clown. What can I say? I won’t be surprised if any of these guys get assaulted. There is a phobia of clowns after all.