Inspired by reaction/review vids of Mastacell, he asked the question what was so good about the show “Heroic Legend of Arslan” (アルスラーン戦記; arslan senki)? This is the adaptation of Hiromu Arakawa’s comic we’re talking about here.
Apparently I can’t cover spoilers that well it seems, and I’ll just make a list.
- Daryun being a tough ass guardian
- Arlan’s character development. From timid to strong.
- Savagery of Silvermask
- Daryun’s fight with Sindura
- The battle of Athropene/Pars vs Lustania (sp).
- Gieve flirting on Faranghis.
- Gadevi’s death
- Sindura King’s funeral. A short scene but beautiful
- Marzban Shapir’s death. Heart-wrenching.
- First meeting with Narsus
- Elam and Alfreed’s bickering scenes
- Silvermask vs Daryun. Both of them.
- Zande kind of made the show fun because he was such a screw up
- Funeral at former Pars castle (last ep). Castle Emmanuel?